Malamala Island, Fiji

Monday 25 November 2013

Travel Tip: Take a Hanger!

Todays travel tip is pretty simple.  Take a plastic clothes hanger with you on holiday.  They cost a few dollars from the store and they can save you money in the long run.


When you holiday in hotels and on cruises it is often hard to find a way to wash and dry your clothes.  On our upcoming trip we have access to very little in the way of laundry services so I always carry one or two of these in my luggage to help me out.  I wash and hang small light items on it in a doorway or window.  They are really good for getting swimwear dry and they tend to be able to clip onto to most things.  Another bonus - they weigh very little so no need to worry about weight restrictions and they fold pretty much flat.  Also if you come to the end of your trip and you have limited space you can leave them behind because they didn't cost much.


I also always carry with me my trusted bar of Sard Wonder Soap so I can wash my clothes in the bathroom sink etc and I don't have to worry about it leaking etc. like liquids might.

With these two items laundry on the go is so much easier.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say. Please keep comments positive and relevant.