Malamala Island, Fiji

Saturday 12 August 2023

Lula Eye Masks - Product review

I'm always on the lookout for products that make travelling and life in general better.  I heard about Lula Eye masks so I  thought I would give them a go.

These eye masks automatically warm up when you take them out of their packet. I have to say I loved them!  I used them after a big night out and after having them on my eyes for half an hour I felt so much better (they actually stayed lovely and warm for over an hour).  They will be perfect for when I get a headache in the future or just feel like a pamper,  however the reason I bought them was to use on the plane when flying. When flying your skin dries out and my eyes get sore so I can't wait to use these next month when I fly again.


I ordered online which was super easy and because I signed up to their newsletter beforehand I got 10% off which paid for my postage.  You can choose from different size bundles and you can choose a variety of fragrances or unscented. I chose grapefruit.




This post is completely unsponsored, I just love sharing good products I find.  Here is the link if you would like to try them  https://www.lulaeyemask.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear what you have to say. Please keep comments positive and relevant.